Apple pay is here
With 300,000 small businesses expected to support the recent launch of Apple Pay in the UK†, it is vital that you're among the leaders of the revolution. But don't worry, with Worldpay, accepting Apple Pay couldn't be easier.
Why do I need Apple Pay for my business?
- Provide your customers with a first-rate shopping experience
- Integrate seamlessly your online and in-store payment options
- Accept payments from gadgets your customers use every day
- Offer the security of Chip and PIN at the speed of contactless technology
- Eliminate the transaction limit for ultimate convenience*
- Protect your customers privacy as credit and debit card numbers are never shared with Apple
- Speed up your in-store queues for greater footfall, greater sales and greater profits
- Capitalise on the rise of mobile payments with over 500 million iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in use globally
How does it work
YOUR GUIDE TO IMPLEMENTATION
Get your questions answered, including:
- What does Apple Pay mean for business?
- Are there any additional costs associated with accepting Apple Pay?
- Can US visitors use Apple Pay within the UK?
IS IT SAFE?
Digital payment tokens are randomly generated rather than using actual credit or debit card numbers
Join the UK's leading payments provider1
Trusted by over 300,000 small businesses
- 99.99% platform reliability2
- 24/7 UK support3
- Amazing business savings4